From the desk of Calvin Curry
Atlantic Beach, FL
I have a very serious question for you.
And I need you to be straight with me, okay?
Do you have a job or a business?
Think about it for a minute...
If you stopped working would your income stop?
If the answer is yes then it’s time to change that.
When I got real estate I was a slave to my business.
But I did NOT get into real estate because I wanted a job.
I got into real estate because I wanted freedom!
- Freedom to control my income…
- Freedom to control my hours…
- Freedom to control my future...
I wanted to create a business that could help me hit my goals and accomplish my dreams. And I’ll bet that’s what you want too, right?
Of course, no one becomes an agent because they want to work more and make less.
It’s embarrassing to see the National Association of Realtors report that…
- 87% of new agents fail in the first 5 years!<
- 37% make less than $25,000 a year
- 70% make less than $75,000 a year
- And only 5% make more than $250,000 a year